Today’s job searches include social networks and social media–now what? Check out these 5 lucky (cuz we did all the work) links to slide decks for job seekers and make the most of social media. Link Friday is a regular feature. Do you have another suggestion or resource? Add a comment and let us know.
1. Just out of school or thinking ahead? Get your job search strategy together and start marketing yourself effectively with social media tools!
2. Insightful take on developing your personal brand, using social media, and staging and effective job search in a digital world.
3. Inspirational slide presentation for job seekers to help ‘get your head right’ and create your professional future—if you want more detail, Massey also provides links to the recording of this presentation and his free ebook (slide deck covers the first section of the ebook).
4. Even if you don’t love shoes or shoe metaphors, job seekers are sure to get good tips on putting their best foot forward from Bloomberg Marketing’s slide deck.
5. Laura Gainor uses social media to share her personal story AND offers a great example of using social media tools to connect with potential employers—Good Luck Laura!