At Chaos To Clarity we hold many meetings online, deliver content through online classes, and generally rely on the Web to collaborate in-between. Whether it comes down to surviving snowmageddon, avoiding horrible traffic in the D.C. area, or working with clients across the country, GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar have become our vehicles of choice.
There are quite a few web conferencing services on the market, but we chose the GoToMeeting because:
- We trust solution provider Citrix Systems based on their solid history of providing secure remote access,
- GoToMeeting is more user-friendly than other systems we tested (especially for less confident computer users),
- Cross platform capabilities make life easier for everyone—and we use both Macs and Windows machines,
- We can use different browsers, e.g. Firefox and IE (although they still seem to be working out some minor kinks with Chrome)
- No long-term contracts, and
- Costs are reasonable.
Don’t take our word for it though, try a free 30-day trial and discover the many ways that online meetings can meet your business needs. If you want to experience the other side, join us for an online class to improve your social networking skills.
Then come back and let us know what you think…