I put together these 13 lucky (cuz we did all the work) links for job seekers from ones we’ve been collecting on delicious. Link Friday is a regular feature.
1. Resume and CV Resources for Job-Seekers – Comprehensive list of online resources to help you take your resume to the next level.
2. Give your résumé a face lift – Appearances are important, so before you think about how what you wear represents you–spend some time with the document that will represent you on your job hunt.
3. Top 30 Executive Resume Pet Peeves of Hiring Decision-Makers – What in your resume will turn a hiring executive off? Take a look at these 30 pet peeves to find out.
4. Downsized? Fired? Here are the new rules of finding a job – Has it been over 10 years since you’ve had to look for a job? The rules have change and here’s how…
5. 7 Must Read SlideShare Presentations For Job Seekers – If you don’t feel like reading about how to increase your chances, these slideshare presentations on effective job search will have you taking action in no time.
6. 10 Ning Networks to Help You Land Your Next Job – Think twitter and LinkedIn are the only social networks for job seekers? Check out this list of social networks on Ning.
7. 10 Tips to Use LinkedIn Like a Professional – Some great tips to get you started on maintaining a professional appearance on LinkedIn.
8. Write Your LinkedIn Profile for Your Future – Great advice for job seekers!
9. The LinkedIn Blog » Blog Archive What recruiters look for in a LinkedIn profile: 8 tips « – Great tips for job seekers on how to create a good LinkedIn profile.
10. Leverage Twitter for Your Job Search – Can twitter really help you find a job? Here’s how…
11. Twitter Job Search Engine – Great tool to conduct real-time search for job postings on Twitter.
12. 50 People on Twitter Job Seekers should follow – Great list that includes major companies and agency’s recruitment channel, recruitment companies, newspaper career sections, and those who give resume and career advice.
13. The Empty Cube – Online support community for job seeker and the unemployed.