Workshops to Support Your Success
Workshops provide opportunities for in-depth experiential learning that take you beyond presentations or talks. From action steps to tools to critical questions—it’s all covered.
Learn how to establish a compelling web presence, become a brand storyteller, and use the Web more effectively. Personal Knowledge Management techniques will get you moving with up-to-date strategies, skills, and an array of tools that address the needs of today’s knowledge worker.
Workshop Topics: Strategies, Skills & Tools for the Social Web
Work wisely with technology, identify and adopt new tools when you need them, and create a plan for staying current as the Web changes.
- Take your brand story to the Web (options for business, professionals and job seekers)
- Web strategy for business—websites, blogs, and Social Media
- Content strategy for your website, blog, and Social Media outreach
- Content Marketing basics for small business
- Developing audience personas and messaging
Workshop Topics: Personal Knowledge Management
There’s no time like the present to educate yourself, expand your network, and share your expertise on the Web. You need workshops that deliver practical guidance and prepare you to take advantage of the Web and tools to support your business success in the digital world.
- Personal Knowledge Management for entrepreneurs, small business, and professionals
- Developing a Digital Practice: strategies, tools, and skills for learning and sharing with the Web
- Self-education for empowerment—leveraging your passion and the Web
- Effective research with the Web
Each workshop blends cutting-edge theory, research, and practice customized to meet the needs of your group and delivered in a supportive learning environment.